Galaxy Shooters | Wedding Photographer in Mumbai | ShaadiSmart

Why Sign Up?

   Compare Vendors
   Track Shortlisted & Enquired Vendors
   Get Availability of Vendors!
   Access recent searches
   Smart Schedule Maker
   Budget Calculator
   Guest List Maker
Login with Username
  
  
  
  
Sign Up
By clicking Submit, you agree to Shaadismart’s
Terms and Conditions
 
ENTER VERIFICATION CODE

We will send you a one-time code to verify your number.

 
 
ENTER VERIFICATION CODE

We have sent you a verification code to your mobile number 9999000000

Code not received?

  • Photographer

    Galaxy Shooters

  • Photographer

    Galaxy Shooters

  • Photographer

    Galaxy Shooters

  • Photographer

    Galaxy Shooters

  • Photographer

    Galaxy Shooters

  • Photographer

    Galaxy Shooters

  • Photographer

    Galaxy Shooters

Galaxy Shooters

Borivali East, image Jatin View Map

50000 Start From
Packages Coming Soon From This Vendor
3.5/5.0
(1) Reviews
Thank You For Enqurey with Us
We shall notify you within 4-6 working hours.

Key Info of Galaxy Shooters

Description

We specialise into wedding photography and videography.
Read More

We excel in pre- wedding destination photography, film making and candid photography.

Read Less

Any/all type of lights are inclusive of the package.
Location hire for any type of photography / videography is not included in the package(No)
No. of round of changes in post production is subject to photographer's agreement

ADVANCE PAYMENT 50% of the estimated billing amount to be paid as advance payment, 1 days prior to the event.
BALANCE PAYMENT POLICY Balance payment to be made on the day of event.
CANCELLATION POLICY No cancellation charges

Highlights / Key Inclusions

  • Provides Social Media Teaser Film & Banner
  • Does not provide Albums
  • Provides Relevant Visual References For Approvals
  • Destination weddings, Night Weddings, Outdoor photography, Music videos, Candid
  • Provide Pre Wedding and Post Wedding
  • All higher version Nikon cameras
  • Can share the work reels with customers.
  • Designated area to keep the lights
Speciality of Galaxy Shooters
Pre Wedding Photoshoot, Only Cinematography, Full Wedding Coverage, Studio Shoot, Shoots for Outdoor + Indoor, Personalized Gifts, International wedding with all passport ready crew and requirement

Reviews

write a review
1
Reviews

1 average based on 1 ratings.

Quality Service
3.0
Facilities
4.0
Staff
3.0
Flexibility
3.0
Value of money
4.0
21-Apr-2017

Cheaters!!!

Okay so I found these photographers online for my sister's wedding. Let me give you all the details. We met a month before my sister's wedding and finalized all the services and payment for the same. They said 25% advance to confirm the booking and remaining 75% a day before the event. They looked quite genuine. Two of them had come and finalized the deal. Jatin, the mannerless and rude person and other one is Suraj who claims that they two are no more together in this business. They p.

Comment
0

Write Your Reviews

Location - Map

,Mumbai

Not getting what you want?

& UNCOMPLICATE!

Wedding Packages from other Partners

Make Up & Grooming - Mumbai

Diamond-Bridal Makeup

Mehandi - Mumbai

Shaadi ki Mehandi

Make Up & Grooming - Mumbai

Gold-FamilyMakeup

Photographer - Mumbai

Pre wedding Photoshoot

Photographer - Mumbai

SS- Gold Wedding Packa...

Photographer - Mumbai

Pre wedding exclusive

Photographer - Mumbai

SS-Gold Wedding Packag...

Photographer - Mumbai

SS-Gold Wedding Packag...

Latest Blogs

kinky gift ideas for your friends' w...

  (Before you start reading this article, please note that the below conte...

Read more

How to find your perfect wedding ven...

Once your wedding date is finalized and the countdown for the D-day begins, yo...

Read more

5 Beautiful Bollywood Brides and the...

We have always been awed by bollywood love stories, and try to imitate the dress...

Read more
Similar Photographers
4.0

Sanjay Gohil Photography

4.0

Tudeg Photography

4.0

Preetam S. Mahajan

4.0

Divesh Kudvalkar Photography